jetpack technology

Friday, May 12, 2006

I've been studying French for the last couple of months. I want to get really good at it, and the french language section of about.com is very handy with lots of lessons and resources for practising. (I've even been able to read a book of short stories in French, it's just a shame they always have to be so pretentious and existential but I guess that's a french tradition). The webmaster of that section is an american woman by the name of Laura K. Lawless - which makes her sounds like some kind of wanton and ruthless videogame character, but I'm sure she's not. Makes me chuckle to see her name anyway, I hope you don't mind Laura if you ever read this. I do appreciate your hard work and especially finally understanding the difference between its and it's.... (she's a wiz at lots of languages btw, I realise those are not french words)

click for free food!