jetpack technology

Friday, May 30, 2008

maybe you've been spammed about it already, but CDbaby who sell my CDs and organise digital distribution are doing a promotion with a new download site called amiestreet.com where you can download tracks from one of my albums. Presumably my most recent album will be added too at some stage. The tracks start off free and go up to $0.98 the more people download them. You get $5 free to spend (on any artist!) when you sign up via this link.

It is legit. I signed up myself. All you have to do is provide a username and password and then start downloading. I found a bunch of albums that I'd wanted for ages for about a dollar each. It helps if you have obscure taste as they don't have much mainstream stuff, and if you do want something they've got hopefully the price is still very low...

click for free food!