jetpack technology

Sunday, July 23, 2006

You know it's too hot when (you're home alone and) you think "I'm going to take my clothes off in order to cool down" then realise you already have...

Not sure if it was caused by the heat but my VCR has gone screwy. When I sat down to watch my tape of big brother their voices were completely wrong and sounded like chipmunks. For some reason when you record on a tape now, it leaves the sound of what was on the tape before and because the last thing on there was recorded in Long Play mode and big bro in Short Play mode, the sound was playing back at double speed.... very odd. I wonder how easy it is to fix. I first thought it would be dirty recording heads then decided the effect would not be so sudden and complete so maybe it's some circuit or other that's fried - bugger. It's not so easy to find a cheap VCR these days, except in places like cash convertors...

click for free food!