jetpack technology

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

today my Mum and Dad bought the Daily Mail, not because they're fans (heaven forbid) but because my Mum wanted the Rosamunde Pilcher DVD. There was an article about a new form of hair transplant where they culture cells from your scalp then inject them back into your bald patch. My mum jokingly showed it to me because I'm losing my hair - I don't mind but I'd like to keep it for a while longer, at least until I'm too old and ugly for it to matter... Anyway we had a laugh at the last paragraph which contains something of a non-sequitur:

    "Baldness which affects two thirds of men as they get older, can have a devastating effect on self-esteem. Earlier this year, LibDem MP Mark Oaten blamed his gay sex scandal on the loss of his hair"
Well that's an original excuse. Maybe I'll use that if ever I'm in a tight spot. Typical of the Daily Mail to imply that gayness is an aberration caused by temporary insanity...

click for free food!