jetpack technology

Monday, February 05, 2007

are you sick of hearing about birdflu yet(again)? They keep saying it's a negligible risk to public health so why do we have to hear about it over and over again? Because I live in east anglia, the local news consists of little else, live from a bernard matthews turkey farm and interviewing every single person that's ever clapped eyes on anything with feathers, and asking the same questions over and over again... it's so tedious. I searched on google for a pic I saw of Orville the duck in a hospital bed but I can't find it so you'll just have to imagine.

I got some nice Puma knickers the other day - greatly reduced in price too, which is always good. They came in a box like this, so I'll know exactly what to wear if ever the kitchen sink U-bend needs emptying. And I'll wear some of these when the carpet needs hoovering. They certainly know how to sell their products (to wives I suspect). Incidentally mine were black with orange neon details - much sexier ;)

I really must try to blog more often or my legions of readers will leave in droves

click for free food!