jetpack technology

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

well I thought I'd stop by and write a few lines at last. I know it's been a while but it's been a weird time for me lately. First of all I've been feeling a lot better (most of the time) and for some reason feel less inclined to sit at the computer and ramble on about stuff in my blog. I get restless and feel the need to go and do something a bit more energetic - which is a good thing I guess. As well as that, I'm moving house in 10 days times. I'm currently housesitting for the parents (again) and brought about 10 ten large boxes heaving with CDs and books to store, oh and a piano - which makes me worry about whether I'm going to have enough space at the new place.

the positives of moving are:

meeting and getting to know some new people (my housemates who seem nice)
I get a nice sunny garden to sit in complete with guinea pigs and large willow tree
not having to deal with the oddballs, drunks and beggars which are commonplace where I currently live
not having to smell the waist-deep landfill (literally) which is crammed into my neighbours flat (think Roseanne crossed with Waynetta Slob)

the negatives are:

exorbitant made-up charges by letting agency scumbags (£94 for a copy of your contract?!)
Having to live in a smaller room and squeeze all the things I need into a tighter space
Not being able to stay up all night playing music and generally making as much noise as I like
the whole hassle of sorting/moving/storing junk/furniture

but on the whole I think it's a good change. I look forward to lazing in the garden with furry animals to pet, and nobody harrassing me - yay! Maybe I'll feel more like blogging once I'm in and sorted out. I'm looking forward to concentrating on my music again, though I daresay it'll be months before I get around to it...

click for free food!