jetpack technology

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I just spent about 3 days creating a new website for my music. I've made loads of music and noone's buying it or listening to it so a new offensive was called for. You can see the new site here (excuse the pretentious bollocks). It's a bit of a dog's dinner visually but I shall continue to tweak it and add content. I learned a fair bit about style sheets (at last) and found some handy bits of javascript. It wasn't done very elegantly but was ruthlessly hacked till it look right passable in IE and Firefox. I don't think it would pass any tests or win any awards for website coding...

If only I could find a job which allowed me to do this stuff at home during the hours I chose...

(I wished they'd iron out the pissing bugs in Blogger - I've had to go back and republish this post about 4 times so far)

click for free food!