jetpack technology

Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm so 1978 right now - this is my favourite record at the moment. I had the cd sent from the US (for £5 less than getting it from this side of the pond)


I'm surprised this record hasn't been ripped off by Daft Punk already like all those dozens of others they nicked.

I've often thought that there's such a huge legacy of pop and rock music nowadays that there are probably whole genres which I've never appreciated and which are just waiting for my delectation. Well thanks to the cornucopia provided by Screamer radio I'm pretty keen on Progrock radio now, and bought quite a few cds of obscure bands I've never heard of and would never see on MTV or Channel 4, and I get a bit of a kick out of the fact that it's so untrendy and non-contemporary. I suspect I'm turning into an old fart.

click for free food!