jetpack technology

Saturday, February 28, 2009

so that's what it looks like behind the Gizmodo blog - nice!

I've been in a real mood for enjoying and aquiring (more) plants having read quite a lot lately about how good they are at removing toxins and pollutants from the air - as verified by NASA. I already have two of the best in my little room - a peace lily and an areca palm. Amongst all the other plants, I also have a pot of Riccia liverwort and Java moss to use in my fish tank at another time. Today I bought a Jasmine plant (half price!) which has about 200 little flowers all poised to open so the scent is going to be incredible - I'm wondering if it'll be too overpowering but we shall see (or smell) pretty soon I think. I don't know much about looking after Jasmine but according to Google it's actually quite particular and labour intensive so we'll see if I can keep it going till it flowers again next year...

if only I had the money and expertise I'd build me one of these...

click for free food!