jetpack technology

Saturday, September 16, 2006

well I sold out and finally got a myspace page, simply because it seems to be a requirement these days if you want to get ahead in music and figured it might increase my chances of getting noticed, marginally. They don't make it easy signing up and creating your page. It's all very confusing and circuitous find the right page to do what you want. And the end result is always hideous - it's like the internet circa 1998 when nasty "homepages" were all the rage. I'm not sure what use the "friends" thing is, but Underworld and one of the guys from Orbital are now my friends. I think they just add anyone who requests it, judging by the 20,000 or so friends they have...

PCworld has voted myspace the #1 worst site on the net, with good reason I think

click for free food!