jetpack technology

Sunday, October 07, 2007

well the ghost didn't put in an appearance, or make it's presence felt in any way so far. I'm a bit disappointed. There were times when I was here alone that I managed to make myself a bit scared, but a lot of the time I just had a mundane resignation that there would be something or someone walking about while I was trying to get off to sleep and I didn't really mind. I guess we can think of it as a replacement for our lost pet, though hopefully this one won't scratch at my door and demand my attention first thing in the morning... I really should think about going back home sometime this week but I don't feel like moving just yet...

The parents are watching all the rugby matches on the telly at the moment, like all good middle class people should. Even though my stepdad used to play for wasps I don't mind telling him I think it's a barbaric game. He has a t-shirt which says "Rugby is a game enjoyed by gentlemen and played by ruffians" which he admits is very true. I can't help but stop and gawp when the players come out though and you get a good look at them, especially as they tend to wear high-tech shirts now that often look like they've been painted on - phwoar. I then have to stop myself blurting out the things that go through my mind if you know what I mean....

click for free food!