jetpack technology

Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's a very strange time for me at the moment. The house is nearly empty. Mr Argentina went home last night and I actually miss him quite a lot more than I probably should (we did have a nice hug though). I'll really miss seeing him at the end of every day and having a chat over dinner and watching Friends each night (his taste in TV shows is not that sophisticated considering he'll be a professor very soon at the age of 30). It's the end of a (pretty short) era. Laura Ashley has moved out most of her stuff and will be gone in a few days. Then on Saturday I'll be moving out too. I just hope the stuff I've got left will fit into mummy and daddy's people carrier - and that the letting agency who are so eager to take my money will finally tell me I can move into the nice place round the corner next month. I still don't know for sure where I'm going to be living though I'm surprisingly calm about it. I hope kittycat comes by to say goodbye.

click for free food!