jetpack technology

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I wonder if it's ever acceptable to say "it's political correctness gone mad" and possible to say it without sounding like either a preposterous BNP supporter or Mark/Jeremy from Peep Show. I only wonder because I actually said it the other day and it sounded strange hearing it from my own mouth...

You know those old folk, the zimmers who recorded that version of My Generation, well good luck to them and all that and I hope they all live a long time and do lots of fun things which previous generations would never have dared, but I find their song and video about as funny and interesting to watch as a compilation of Rod Hull and Emu's best fights...

That Carol on Big Brother really gets on my wick. Always being the martyr and getting everyone to sit down and have a meeting about domestic chores, and then sabotaging the meeting by walking away in a huff on the slightest pretext and refusing to be reasonable, or crying and going on and on about it while insisting she's alright and she doesn't want to talk about it. It's a kind of very childish emotional blackmail and petulant attention-seeking which would drive me nuts if I had to put up with it. If I was in the house (and wasn't such a timid wallflower) I'd have something to say about it...

click for free food!