jetpack technology

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

    You can travel the world but you can't runaway from the person you are in your heart. You could be who you want to be, make us believe in you, keep all your light in the dark

    They say learning to love yourself is the first step that you take when you want to be real, and flying on planes to exotic locations won't teach you how you really feel
Those are song lyrics by the way, not me getting all poetic on you. I can't stop listening to this song. I love the lyrics too. Kirsty Hawkshaw has done vocals for Orbital, Way out west, Hybrid and BT (not the phone company) all of whom I love (I don't love the phone company). I really should get her solo albums too. She was that crazy bird with the shaved head in Opus III that sang "it's going to be a fine night tonight, it's going to be a fine day tomorrow" in about 1989 - if you remember that, I try not to.

via Arjan writes

click for free food!